Services during COVID-19 closure

We know that our closure to the public, in compliance with public health guidance, can be disruptive to our customers. Here are answers to some of the most common questions we are receiving during this time.

What if I need to get my marriage license?  

We are unable to issue marriage licenses while we are closed to the public. 

What if I need to record a document?  

We continue to process eRecordings. For paper documents, you can mail the document or drop it off at the Elections drive-through drop box at the Jefferson County Administration and Courts building (Taj).

Document recording fees are $13.00 for the first page, $5.00 for each additional page. Please include your document, payment, address to mail back document, phone number.   

Mail to:        Jefferson County Clerk

                    100 Jefferson County Pkwy #2560

                    Golden, CO  80419

What if I need a copy of a document?

To request copies of documents, please call us at 303-271-8121 or email us.