Request a duplicate title
- Click here to request a duplicate title.
- You do not need to come in.
Check your title status
- Click here to check your title status online to avoid coming in before your title has been received and processed.
- If your title is ready, you should receive a postcard from us soon. Once you receive it, you can register online or come into one of our offices.
- If you title is ready, but you haven’t received your postcard and you want to register online now, call us for your letter ID.
Dealers must make an appointment to drop off title work in person at our Golden office using the link below:
- Dealers may drop paperwork off at the Arvada location using the drop slot.
- We are allowing Dealers to pick up dropped-off paperwork at our Golden location only.
- We will call you when the paperwork is ready to be picked up or you may request to have it mailed to you.
Need additional support?
Please contact us before coming in.
We have an extremely limited number of appointments available only for those customers who must come in person.
Visit our appointments page (we suggest using either a Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox browser) where we will continue to post appointments two weeks at a time.
From 7:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m., Monday - Thursday we will be accepting a limited number of walk ins for titling, new vehicle registration, and handicap placards at some of our offices: Arvada, Evergreen, Lakewood, and Littleton. (Please note that our Golden office will not be accepting walk-in customers.)
We remain open by appointment only during all other hours.