License Agreement

Private Improvements

In addition to acquiring the proper permits, always verify the right-of-way line location before installing a fence or landscaping to ensure that it will be on your property. In special circumstances, the county may issue a License Agreement for private improvements in county right-of-way.

For information, please email Robert Taylor or call 303-271-8459.