- Funding Requests
NON-COUNTY AGENCIES AND PROGRAMS (“NCAP”) FUNDING REQUESTS
The Jefferson County Board of Commissioners (“Board”) receive multiple funding requests throughout the year. The NCAP process has been created to insure fair and equitable decisions are made regarding those requests and taxpayers’ dollars are used in such a manner that supports projects which further the safety and well-being of Jefferson County residents.
By completing an application, agencies will provide the Board the needed information and data to support transparency and, with limited funds available, the dollars are awarded in the best interest of the residents.
- Administrative Policy - COMING SOON!
Funding request timeline:
- June 4, 2019: Applications open
- July 2, 2019: Applications closed
- July 3-24, 2019: Staff review and compile applications*
- July 27-Aug 3, 2019: Final application packet assembled and submitted to Finance
- August 16-22, 2019: Board presentations
- September: Additional presentations/discussions (if required)
- October: Agencies noticed following adoption final budget adoption hearing (date TBD)
* Applicants may be contacted for additional information during this time period.
Complete a funding request application no later than July 2, 2019 to be considered for the 2020 budget cycle.
For assistance or questions, email Deborah Churchill, Chief of Staff, Board of County Commissioners.