Rocky Mountain Air & Ground Festival Vendors and Exhibitors
We are currently seeking vendors for the 2018 Rocky Mountain Air & Ground Festival. If your business or non-profit organization is interested in representing at a community-oriented festival featuring exciting aerobatic performances and static displays of interesting and unique automobiles and aircraft, please consider applying.
Estimated attendance is approximately 15,000 for the August 4 event, with gates open at 9 a.m. and closing at 4 p.m. This estimate is extrapolated from the approximately 60,000 attendees that the 2012 Rocky Mountain Air Show welcomed over a three-day period.
Please note, all vendor spaces are located outdoors only and priced by location and size of space. Applications will close on June 15, 2018 or before if all vendor spaces sell out.
VENDOR RULES & REGULATIONS
VENDOR APPLICATIONS FOR CONSIDERATION
Vendor applications for the Air & Ground Festival are now closed. Thank you to all that have applied. We'll see you on August 4.
If you’d like to be considered as a vendor for the upcoming Rocky Mountain Air & Ground Festival, please review the Vendor Rules and Regulations (above) and then fill out the online application form. If you have any questions or issues, please contact RMMA at [email protected] or 303-271-4850 for additional information.
FESTIVAL MAP AND ZONE LOCATIONS
Please see the Vendor Planning map (PDF) for locating your preferred zone to use on the vendor application for consideration.
VENDOR CATEGORIES AND SPACE FEES
Food Vendors (sale of food and beverages)
$200 (20’ x 10’ space)
- 20x10 space
- Food Vendors to sale non-fair/carnival food (cotton candy, corn dogs, caramel/candy apples and funnel cakes, etc.). Applicants must submit proposed menu items and pricing with application for consideration.
- Prices must be displayed during event hours for attendees to view easily.
- No solicitation and exchange of funds for memberships or donations.
- Once accepted, food categories and menus may not be changed without prior approval.
- Alcohol products are only allowed to be distributed and/or sold by approved Vendors with required Special Event permits.
- Food Vendors must obtain and provide a Temporary Retail Food Service Establishment from Jefferson County Public Health 30 days before the event.
Vendors – Commercial, non-commercial or non-profit
$200 (Zone 1), $100 (Zone 2), $50 (Zone 3)
- Prices are per 10x10. Vendor can purchase more than one adjacent 10x10 for larger vendor spaces.
- Commercial Vendors must submit proposed merchandise items and pricing with application for consideration. You will be contacted if both categories have already been selected. Prices must be displayed during event hours for attendees to view easily.
- Non-commercial vendors must describe the type of educational or informational experience they will be providing.
- Once accepted, merchandise items may not be changed without prior approval.
- Food and beverage products are only allowed to be served/sold by approved Food Vendors.
$200 (Zone 1), $100 (Zone 2), $50 (Zone 3)
- 10x10 space
- Absolutely no merchandise, food or beverages may be sold or distributed from Non-profit Vendors.
- Must provide your non-profit’s 501 (c) 3 tax exempt number.
- Providing In-kind volunteer services for the airshow may substitute for the vendor fee.
Custom Vendor spaces
Contact us to create custom vendor packages and fees.
To correlate with nature of each incident, starting at no less than $100
Applicant may be responsible for costs for cleanup and/or damages that result from their participation as well for non-compliance with these rules and regulations (i.e. closing early or tearing down your space early).
- Deadline for Vendor Applications: June 15, 2018
- Deadline for Insurance Certificates, Vendor Fees & Vendor Agreements: July 9, 2018
- Deadline for Coke Product Orders (Food and beverage Vendors only): July 9, 2018
- Credential Pick-up Begins: July 23, 2018
- Event Dates: August 4, 2018
- Vendor Load-out Dates: August 5, 2018
EVENT LOAD-IN/LOAD-OUT DATES AND TIMES
- Friday, August 03, 2018: 1 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Saturday, August 04, 2018: 7 a.m. – 8:30 a.m, 4:30 p.m. – 6:00 p.m..
- Sunday, August 05, 2018: 7 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
EVENT OPERATING DATES AND TIMES
- Saturday, August 04, 2018: 09 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.