Liquor Licensing Authority Board
Designated as the “local licensing authority” for the unincorporated portions of Jefferson County as defined by the Colorado Liquor Code and the Colorado Beer Code.
- Has such authority as to grant local licensing authorities by the Colorado Liquor Code and the Colorado Beer Code.
- Reviews requests for special event permits.
- Operates according to the procedures and requirements in the Beer, Liquor, and Dance Hall Licenses Policy that includes issue, cancel, and revoke dance hall licenses in accordance with statutes, and hear appeal of denials of Dance Hall Licenses.
For the time being, the Liquor Licensing Authority Board meetings will be held virtually.
July 2, 9 a.m. - Join our virtual meeting via WebEx
Select the “Join by Browser” option
You can also join by telephone:
Dial – 1-408-418-9388; enter the meeting access number when prompted – 146 623 8959
Note: If you would like to participate in public comment during the meeting, you must log onto the WebEx meeting using a computer (link above). Once logged into the meeting on your computer, please send a chat message to the host with your name, address, and the topic of your comment so that the chair can recognize you at the appropriate time for public comment.
Meetings are held on the first Thursday of every month at 9 a.m. at the Jeffco Courts and Administration Facility.
Members serve two-year terms and must have experience with the Colorado Liquor Code and with conduct of administrative hearings. No member shall have any current interest in a liquor license under the jurisdiction of the Liquor Licensing Authority for Jefferson County or be a member of a law enforcement agency in Jefferson County.
- Richard Mancuso (Term expires: September 30, 2020)
- Scott M. Estill (Term expires: September 30, 2020)
- Tom Tennessen (Term expires: September 30, 2020)
- William F. Skewes (Term expires September 30, 2021)