Board of Review
To hear appeals in quasi-judicial hearings and make special exceptions and/or amendments of the Building Codes to be considered by the Jefferson County Board of Commissioners.
- In appropriate cases, and subject to appropriate principles, standards, rules, conditions and safeguards set forth in the Building Code and to make special exceptions to the terms of the Building Code in harmony with their general purpose and intent.
- Suggests amendments to the Building Code for the consideration of the County Commissioners.
- Adopts substantive rules and regulations based on the provisions of the Building Code adopted by the county commissioners.
Meetings are held as needed.
The Board of Review consists of three regular members and one alternate. Each of the regular members must have experience in building construction and serve thee-year terms (alternate serves a one-year term.) The three members must consist of a registered architect, registered professional engineer and a building contractor.
- Daniel Granda (Term expires: September 30, 2020)
- Jim Thelen (Term expires: September 30, 2020)
- Robert S. Loveridge (Term expires: September 30, 2022)
- Steven Persichetti (Term expires: September 30, 2021)