Airport Advisory Board
Advise the Board of County Commissioners regarding airport matters including serving as a feedback mechanism regarding the Airport, build awareness of the Airport and its role in the economic health of the region, develop Airport advocacy, educate users/tenants/neighbors about operating guidelines, create opportunities to engage the public, and ensure good neighbor practices by the Airport.
The Advisory Board shall:
- Review and advise of the establishment of Airport goals.
- Review and advise of development and adoption of Airport master plans and relevant planning documents.
- Review and advise of major airport capital project schedules.
- Review and advise of Airport design guidelines and Airport ad hoc committee efforts.
- Serve as an advocate of the Airport.
- Takes on additional duties upon request of the Board of County Commissioners.
The next Advisory Board meeting is May 12. You can view the agenda here.
The board is comprised of seven members, and one alternate:
- two members shall be neighboring business owners;
- two Jefferson County citizens-at-large;
- one neighboring residential property owner;
- one neighboring jurisdiction;
- one airport tenant.
Members must have a general interest in activities conducted at the airport operations, management, aviation planning, capital improvements, and state and federal guiding documents. No member shall serve more than three (3) consecutive terms, unless otherwise approved by the BCC.
- Charles Tingle (Term expires: September 30, 2022)
- David Moser (Term expires: September 30, 2021)
- Jansen Tidmore (Term expires: September 30, 2021)
- Joe Ramos (Term expires: September 30, 2022)
- Matthew Karnes (Term expires: September 30, 2021)
- Phillip Rosnik (Term expires: September 30, 2021)
- Randy Holliday (Term expires: September 30, 2022)
- Stephanie Troller (Term expires: September 30, 2021)