Neighbor Issues

Neighbor Disagreements

If you live in Jefferson County, almost any type of disagreement you are having with your neighbor can be mediated. This includes:

Noise Issues:

  • Children
  • Motorcycles
  • Stereos

Problems with:

  • Damage to fence
  • Overhanging tree
  • Property line issue
  • Trash
  • Tree
  • Yard maintenance

To request mediation, please complete and send us the General Mediation Request Form (PDF).