The mission of the Support Services Division is to provide quality service to the community and the organization through a commitment to innovation, technical excellence, staff development, professionalism, and leadership.
About the Division
The Support Services division houses the Training, Recruiting, Emergency Management, and Judicial Services sections.
- The Training Unit provides training academies for all new recruits and manages all in-service training for sworn and civilian personnel.
- The Office of Emergency Management is responsible for stewarding the county's resilience in all-hazard emergencies by the way of education, protections, mitigation, response, and recovery.
- The Judicial Services section houses the Court Security and Civil Units.
- Court Security deputies ensure the security of the county government center.
- The Civil Unit is responsible for service and execution of civil processes in Jefferson County, as directed by the courts.
- The Recruiting Unit is responsible for the application and testing processes for all sworn and civilian positions at the Sheriff's Office. The Recruiting Unit also houses the following functions:
- Peer Support, a program developed to assist employees during times of personal and professional crisis.
- Volunteer Services, which enlists the help of members from the community who supplement the delivery of services while enhancing the relationship of the Sheriff's Office with the community.
- Honor Guard, which is comprised of deputies who represent the Sheriff's Office at events including academy graduations, awards ceremonies, community events, parades, and funerals of Jefferson County employees.
200 Jefferson County Parkway
Golden, CO 80401
Phone Non-Emergency Dispatch: 303-271-0211Emergency Phone 911
Other Phone Numbers
Animal Control Unit: 303-271-5070
Civil Unit: 303-271-6580
Hearing Impaired/TTY Phone: 303-980-7335
Patrol Administrator: 303-271-5137
Records Unit: 303-271-5542
Warrants Unit: 303-271-6475
Administrative Offices / Walk-in Services
Monday - Friday
8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Sunday - Saturday
8 a.m. - 9 p.m.
Some Sheriff's Office facilities may be closed to the public on legal holidays.