- Is there a charge for child support services?
- Are there any other fees for services?
- How can I apply for services to establish, enforce or modify my child support order?
- What happens after I submit my application?
- What if I don’t know where the non-custodial parent lives?
- What if the non-custodial parent lives in another state?
- When will I begin receiving my child support payments?
- How will I receive my child support payments?
- Do I have to close my case if I move to another state?
- How do I make a payment?
- What if I want to close my case?
- What happens after a report is made?
- Can I make an anonymous referral?
- Can I make a report if I don’t know identifying information regarding the family?
- What if my child/youth is beyond my control?
- Are children always placed out of the home if a report of abuse or neglect is made?
- How do I identify a safe child care provider?
- Who is considered mandated reporter?
- Are there other opportunities to help foster children besides becoming a foster parent?
- Can you meet with me and my co-parent to talk about our parenting time?
- Doesn't everybody know how to be a good parent?
- I have been ordered to take a parenting class by the judge, so can I choose to take this class to satisfy the court order?
- I never get to see my child/children, so why would I want to take a fatherhood class?
- I'm already a good parent; wouldn't it just be a waste of my time to participate in a fatherhood class?
- If I participate in the Fatherhood Program, does that mean I get to see my children?
- What is fatherhood coaching all about?