Community Development fosters sustainable, inclusive communities through collaboration with partners to reduce poverty and enhance economic development by providing access to housing and social services resulting in self-sufficiency for its most vulnerable populations.
Explore the Community Development pages for more information on the collaborative efforts for grants and programs, fair housing, planning and the Jeffco housing exchange.
These collaborative efforts focus on ensuring that all stakeholders are at the table because all sectors of the community have a vital role in addressing these issues.
Jefferson County Community Development administers state and federal funds for a variety of homelessness, housing, economic development and infrastructure improvement initiatives.
All projects are managed and coordinated with a wide array of partners throughout the county, including private businesses, nonprofit organizations, faith-based organizations and other local government entities.
Submit a Community Development Information Request Form.
NOFA Contact List - Please fill out the below form(s) if you would like to be added to the Community Development Grant Notice of Funding Availability (NOFA) contact list to receive notification when a Community Development NOFA for development or services has been released.
There are no Public Comments at this time. Please check here for future postings.
- 2022 Jefferson County Community Development Annual Action Plan Final (PDF)
- 2022 Jefferson County Community Needs Assessment (CNA) COVID Update Final (PDF)
- 2021 Community Development CAPER (PDF)
- 2020 Jefferson County Community Needs Assessment (CNA) Final (PDF)
- 2020 Community Services Block Grant (CSBG) Outcomes (PDF)
- 2020-2024 Jefferson County Consolidated Plan
- 2019 AAP Second Substantial Amendment (PDF)
- Jeffco Senior Housing Report Prepared by The Highland Group April 1, 2017
With advanced notice, Community Development can provide interpreters and translators free of charge. Community Development can also provide materials in alternative formats.