Useful Resources for Your Mediation Process
- Animal Control - Information on animal cruelty, barking dogs, and dogs at large - Animal Control Regulations
- Child Support Services - Information on how to establish and collect child support - Establishing Paternity - Locating Absent Parents
- Colorado Legal Services - Understanding your legal issue (housing, employment, consumer, etc.) - Finding legal help - Waiving court fees
- Colorado State Judicial Branch - Court forms and Instructions (Domestic and Civil) - Contact information for courthouses - Bad weather closure announcements
- Disability Law Center - Legal Information and assistance for people with disabilities, older people, and their families
- Family Tree - Supervised Parenting Time - Domestic Violence Emergency Shelter - Legal Advocacy
- Free Clinics at courthouse - Clinics to prepare you for court
- Action Center - Landlord / tenant help - Food, clothing and school supply assistance - Shelter
- Jeffco Responsible Fatherhood Program - Program supports and empowers non-custodial parents to be active in the lives of their children
- Legal Information - Legal Information: General information on landlord-tenant issues, bankruptcy, taxes, workplace injuries and more.
- Planning and Zoning - Information on snow shoveling - Zoning and Variances - Rebuilding after a flood - General Zoning Information
- Self Help Desk at the courthouse - General court information - Phone help line
- Senior Resources Center - Non-profit provider of information, services and advocacy for seniors in the Denver and surrounding communities
- Towards Justice - Provides assistance to victims of wage theft: wages or overtime not paid, hours shorted, or unlawful deductions taken from pay.
- United Way in Denver - A 24 hours a day, 7 days a week multilingual service that refers callers to non-emergency health and human services resources