- How are the taxes determined on my property?
- When are current year taxes due?
- Do you accept postmarks?
- What are my payment options?
- What if I do not get a bill?
- Why didn't I get a tax bill?
- What if my mailing address changes?
- What is the fee if my current year tax payment is late?
- I just bought this property. Why am I being billed for last year's taxes?
- When I buy property, how do I know the tax status?
- After buying a new property, will I receive the next tax statement?
- What if a mortgage company pays my taxes?
- What if you receive payments from several parties?
- What if I am unable to pay my property taxes?
- What do you mean by real and personal property?
- Are there any programs to help senior citizens with their tax burden?
- How to apply for a property tax deferral?
- What are the eligibility requirements?
- What happens after applying?
- What is the senior property tax exemption?
- When are deferred taxes plus interest due?
- When must deferred taxes be paid?
- Who qualifies for a deferral?
- What is the most common type of Special Assessment (SPA)?
- Is my property in jeopardy if I fail to pay a Special Assessment?
- I thought my property taxes paid for city and county improvements?
- How important are Special Assessment liens if one is assessed against my property?
- Does the treasurer collect payments other than property taxes?
- What happens if I don’t pay my property taxes?
- Are there additional fees if my property goes to tax sale?
- How long do I have before the property tax is advertised for tax sale?
- Do I lose my property if it goes through the tax sale?
- When is the last day to pay to keep the property out of the tax sale?
- How long do I have before the personal property tax is advertised for tax sale?
- Do I have to pay more if my property is advertised?
- Does Colorado have a Homestead Exemption for property taxes?