- Mailing a personal check, Cashiers Check or Money Order by U.S. mail or overnight service to (please write your Property ID Number a.k.a. PIN on the check):
Jefferson County Treasurer
100 Jefferson County Pkwy, Ste 2520
Golden CO 80419-2520
- Online payments can be made via the Treasurer Property Records Search Application. If paying from a bank account no additional fees will apply, if paying with a debit or credit card, vendor and/or credit card fees will be applicable.
- Calling the Treasurer’s toll-free automated payment system at 866-898-2919. If paying from a bank account no additional fees will apply, if paying with a debit or credit card, vendor and/or credit card fees will be applicable.
- If you live outside the US, Official Payments is another online option available to pay via credit or debit card (a vendor or credit card fee will apply). See Instructions for using Official Payments
- Dropping off payments at the drop-box located in the atrium of the Jeffco Courts and Administration Building – please do not drop off cash at this location.
- Making payments by wire transfer or ACH – please contact our office to obtain Electronic Transfer Instructions by calling (303) 271-8330, or email us firstname.lastname@example.org
- In person by personal check, cashiers check or money order - no appointment is necessary. 100 Jefferson County Parkway, Ste. 2520, Golden (second floor on the admin side).
On June 1, 2020 we transitioned to a four-day workweek. Our hours are Monday - Thursday 7:30 to 5:00, closed on Fridays.
- No third party checks
- No checks accepted from banks outside of the United States
- No checks with restrictive waivers or endorsements
- A $20 fee will be added for returned and insufficient fund checks
- Post dated checks will be processed when received