Distressed Properties

The Jefferson County Distressed Properties database contains information on distressed properties. Property lien holders must register and create an account on our Citizen Portal to add/update distressed properties.

  • To access the Database, go to the Jefferson County Citizen Portal
  • Select Planning & Zoning Search
  • Click the Advanced tab
  • Find the Case Type dropdown and select Registered Distressed Property
  • Click Search


Contact us with questions.

View all online services on our Online Services page.