You may make requests for building, electrical, mechanical, plumbing and re-roofing inspections online, in person or by telephone at 303-271-8260. A two hour inspection window is available the morning of the inspection by calling 303-271-8260 between 8 am and 8:30 am.
As part of our expanded online capability, once registered for online permitting you will be able to request or cancel inspections online. Online inspection requests made before 6 a.m. will be performed that same workday!
To register contact 303-271-8260 or Ed Peck at 303-271-8258 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Once you’ve registered, apply online for a permit or request an inspection.
Please provide contact information:
Contact first and last name
Company Phone Number
Homeowners may sign up as well please include first and last name, address and phone number.
Telephone or in-person inspection requests must be made Monday through Friday between 7:30 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Requests must be received by 5:00 p.m. the day before your inspection.
Please Provide the Following When Making Your Request:
- Permit number
- Job address
- Type of inspection needed
- Day you would like the inspection
Inspections Will Not Be Scheduled if:
- A stop-work order has been issued on the property
- A re-inspection fee has not been paid
If any of the following items or documents are required and have not been received by the Building Safety division, a routine inspection will not be scheduled (all items may not be applicable to your permit):
Rough Mechanical Inspection
- All electrical, mechanical and plumbing rough inspections must be signed off.
- Improvement location certificate must be received.
- Special inspection letter from the engineer must be received.
Final Building Inspection
- Insulation certificate must be received
- Foundation compliance form (PDF) must be received
- Special inspection letter from the engineer must be received
- Any fire alarm or sprinkler inspection letters must be received
- Floodplain documentation must be received
After the final building inspection is complete, items needed from Planning and Zoning and the Public Health Department may delay the issuance of a certificate of occupancy.