The three-member Board individually serve on numerous local, countywide, and regional boards, studying issues in-depth and voting on policies to better serve the residents of Jefferson County.
On January 19, 2021, the Board approved the 2021 Organizational and Business Resolution. The resolution details the commissioners' representation on various committees and boards.
All three Commissioners sit on the following boards in their official capacity:
- Jefferson County Economic Development Corporation Board of Governors
- Jefferson County Economic Development Corporation Board of Directors
- Noxious Weed Advisory Board
- Urban Renewal Districts
- Jefferson County Personnel Board
- Law Enforcement Authority Board
Commissioner Kraft-Tharp will serve on the following committees in 2021.
- Boundary Control Commission
- Colorado Counties, Inc (CCI) Legislative Committee
- Denver Regional Council of Governments (DRCOG)
- First Judicial District Court Services Advisory Board (CSAB)
- Jefferson Center
- Jefferson County Economic Development Corporation (EDC) Administrative Committee
- Jefferson County Emergency Communications Authority (JCECA) Board
- Jefferson County Transportation Action and Advocacy Group (JEFFTAAG)
- Mile High Flood District
- Rocky Mountain Metropolitan Advisory Roundtable
Commissioner Kerr will serve on the following committees in 2021.
- Vice-Chair, Board of County Commissioners
- Colorado Clean Water Coalition
- Jefferson County Corrections Board
- Jefferson County Head Start Policy Council
- Metro Area County Commissioners (MACC)
- Rocky Flats Stewardship Council
Commissioner Dahlkemper will serve on the following committees in 2021.
- Chair, Board of County Commissioners
- Chatfield Watershed Authority
- Criminal Justice Coordinating Committee
- Jeffco Connections
- Jefferson County Communities That Care Key Leaders
- Jefferson Parkway Public Highway Authority Board (JPPHA)
- WestConnect Corridor Coalition