Jefferson County Public Health provides flu shots by appointment only at our Lakewood clinic at 645 Parfet Street, Lakewood, CO 80215. Please call 303-239-7078 for an appointment or more information.
Adult & Child Immunizations
We provide immunizations for children and adults to prevent diseases that can cause serious illness and in some cases, death. It is much safer to get the vaccines than to get the diseases. We are also partnering with the Arvada Fire Department and the Colorado Children's Immunization Coalition to bring Shots for Tots and Teens to Arvada (PDF) in Jefferson County in 2017.
Learn more about communicable disease prevention and control.
For more information you may also listen to the recorded immunization information line at 303-239-7192.
Travel Immunization Consultation Resources (PDF) for important information if you are traveling out of the country.
There is an administrative fee of $21.68 per vaccine. Vaccine fees for adults and children vary depending on the vaccine requested and insurance coverage. Service will not be denied due to inability to pay for any childhood vaccine, and fees may be waived. We can bill for Medicaid, CHP+ and a number of private insurances. Please confirm when registering.
Please view our Childhood Vaccine Price List (PDF) and Adult Vaccine Price List (PDF) for a complete list of current costs. For assistance with obtaining health insurance and accessing health care resources, please call 303-232-6301.
- ¿No Encuentra Su Tarjeta De Vacunas? (PDF)
- After the Shot Child - Spanish (PDF)
- After the Shot Child (PDF)
- After the Shot Teen - Spanish (PDF)
- After the Shot Teen (PDF)
- Find Your Old Immunization Records (PDF)
- Immunization Clinic Information - Spanish (PDF)
- Immunization Clinic Information (PDF)
- Immunize for School - Russian (PDF)
- Immunize for School - Spanish (PDF)
- Immunize for School - Vietnamese (PDF)
- Immunize for School (PDF)
- Love Protect Immunize (PDF)
- Love Protect Immunize for Kindergarten (PDF)
- Love Protect Immunize for Kindergarten Spanish (PDF)
- Love Protect Immunize Middle School (PDF)
- Love Protect Immunize Middle School Spanish (PDF)
- Love Protect Immunize Spanish (PDF)
- School Immunizations High School Group (PDF)
- Shots for Tots, Vacunas para Pequeños - 2017
- Travel Immunizations Consultation Resources (PDF)
- Vaccinations for Adults - Spanish (PDF)
- Vaccinations for Adults (PDF)
- Vaccines for 11 to 19 Year Olds - Spanish (PDF)
- Vaccines for 11 to 19 Year Olds (PDF)