For information about COVID-19 vaccines for people ages 6mo+: www.jeffco.us/covid-vaccine.
Jefferson County Public Health provides flu shots by appointment only at our Lakewood clinic at 645 Parfet Street, Lakewood, CO 80215. Please call 303-239-7078 for an appointment or more information.
Adult & Child Immunizations
We provide immunizations for children and adults to prevent diseases that can cause serious illness and in some cases, death. It is much safer to get the vaccines than to get the diseases. Learn more about communicable disease prevention and control.
2022 Shots for Tots & Teens
Shots for Tots and Teens' goal is to make sure every child receives the immunizations needed to keep them healthy. The program offers low- and no-cost immunization clinics throughout the year in Aurora, Denver, Thornton and Arvada with the help of experienced immunization nurses, fire medics, paramedics, health care and community volunteers.
For information on individual clinics, including upcoming dates, locations and appointment requirements, please view the 2022 Shots for Tots and Teens [external link].
For more information you may also listen to the recorded immunization information line at 303-239-7192.
JCPH can provide a limited number of travel immunizations. We do not provide travel consultations. Please view this list of Travel Immunization Consultation Resources (PDF) for comprehensive travel resources, information and clinics if you are traveling out of the country.
There is an administrative fee of $21.68 per vaccine. Vaccine fees for adults and children vary depending on the vaccine requested and insurance coverage. Service will not be denied due to inability to pay for any childhood vaccine, and fees may be waived. We can bill for Medicaid, CHP+ and a number of private insurances. Please confirm when registering.
- ¿No Encuentra Su Tarjeta De Vacunas? (PDF)
- After the Shot Child - Spanish (PDF)
- After the Shot Child (PDF)
- After the Shot Teen - Spanish (PDF)
- After the Shot Teen (PDF)
- Find Your Old Immunization Records (PDF)
- Immunization Clinic Information - Spanish (PDF)
- Immunization Clinic Information (PDF)
- Immunize for School - Russian (PDF)
- Immunize for School - Spanish (PDF)
- Immunize for School - Vietnamese (PDF)
- Immunize for School (PDF)
- Love Protect Immunize (PDF)
- Love Protect Immunize for Kindergarten (PDF)
- Love Protect Immunize for Kindergarten Spanish (PDF)
- Love Protect Immunize Middle School (PDF)
- Love Protect Immunize Middle School Spanish (PDF)
- Love Protect Immunize Spanish (PDF)
- School Immunizations High School Group (PDF)
- Travel Immunizations Consultation Resources (PDF)
- Vaccinations for Adults - Spanish (PDF)
- Vaccinations for Adults (PDF)
- Vaccines for 11 to 19 Year Olds - Spanish (PDF)
- Vaccines for 11 to 19 Year Olds (PDF)