- Traditional or accelerated BSN students from CU Anschutz or Regis University.
- Student Attestation Form (XLS) (this form needs to be completed by school official)
Students, please review the following forms prior to your clinical. Failure to do so may result in a delayed start.
- Tips for a successful public health clinical rotation (DOC)
- Activity Evaluation Form (DOC)
- Student Program Learning Tool (DOC)
- Immunization Requirements (PDF)
- Maps and Directions (PDF)
Your school must have a current contract with Jefferson County Public Health before you can start your clinical rotation. See the list of contracted schools below:
- Centura Health Penrose
- Concordia University
- Mesa State College BSN program
- Metro State College
- PSA Saint Joseph
- Regis University BSN program
- Regis University NP program
- Rocky Vista University
- University of Colorado College of Nursing BSN program
- University of Colorado College of Nursing NP program
- University of Colorado School of Medicine Preventive Medicine Residency Program
- University of Colorado School of Public Health
If your school name is not on the list, you must have your school contact the clinical scholar to start the process at least six months before your clinical start date.
Clinical Placement Availability
Due to the large volume of requests we receive throughout the year, please contact Public Health in advance to check our availability for your clinical placement.
Look for available public health voluntary internships.