School Events & Classes
We are very fortunate to offer a variety of free family engagement opportunities year-round for our families. We offer classes for parents/guardians, while their children attend our child care, but most of our events are ones that families can attend together. They eat together, they learn together, and they play together. We have had wonderful turnout at these events, and the feedback we receive lets us know that families are having a great time!
Here are a few of the events we hope to offer in the 2019-2020 school year!
- First Aid/CPR
- Financial Literacy and Budgeting
- Cooking with Kids
- Wellness Groups
- 2 Free Nights at the Children’s Museum (sponsored by the Children’s Museum of Denver at Marsico Campus)
- Cat in the Hat Literacy Night
- STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, and Math) Night
- Dads’ Campout
- Bring Your Dad to School Day
- And more!