Tips & Tricks for Applying to Jeffco Jobs...
- After creating a master profile in the NeoGov system, you have the ability to customize your application for each position for which you apply.
- Please fill out a completed application for every job for which you apply.
- Each applicant must have his or her own account. You cannot share accounts.
- If you already have an account, login with your username and password. You will not be able to create another account using the same email address.
- It is important that your application or resume show all your relevant education and experience. Please include the month and year start and end dates (example: May 1999 - June 2005.)
- If you held several positions while employed with one organization, please add a new work experience for each position.
- Applications will not be considered if incomplete. For example, do not say "please see resume" or "please see attached." @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
Online applications are stored on a secure site. Only authorized employees and hiring authorities have access to the information submitted.
- Step 1: Create an account on our secure site. This requires a username and password. Please keep this for your records. If you forget your username or password, you can request this information from NeoGov.
- Step 2: Read through the tips above for ease in creating your account.
- Step 3: Select the "Build Job Application" link to create your application. @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- Do I need to be a resident of Jefferson County to work at the County?
- Do you accept applications or resumes for future consideration?
- Does Jefferson County offer accommodations?
- How can I check the status of a job posting?
- How do I complete an online application?
- How do I delete application information I have already entered?
- How do I edit information I have already entered?
- How do I move between sections of the application?
- How do I move between steps of the application?
- How do I save my application information?
- How long does it take to complete the application process?
- How will I be notified if I am selected for an interview?
- May I apply for more than one job at one time?
- What is the application process?
- What requirements are there for County employment?
- Which benefits does the County offer?
- Why am I not seeing the application steps?
- Why is the system returning me to the application profile rather than allowing me to complete the application?