Election & Voter Records
Abstracts of Election Results, 1877-1984
Series 108 (8 Volumes)
Lists the number of votes received by each candidate and ballot issue in each election precinct in the county.
Laura A. Miller Papers, 1882 & 1920-2010
Unprocessed collection, but available for use; written description unavailable at this time. Contact Archivist for details.
Collection contains primarily materials collected on Republican politics in Jefferson County including newspaper articles, campaign brochures, lists of candidates, etc.
Unprocessed Election and Voter Records, 1871-2002
Unprocessed archival collections have not been nicely re-foldered, re-boxed, or labeled, may not be arranged in any discernible order, and do not have finding aids written for them. They are, however, available to researchers unless in rare instances access restrictions have been placed upon them or redaction of sensitive information is required.
Please contact Archivist for details regarding specific record series.
Information on this page may change frequently. Titles of actual records may differ slightly and date ranges may be approximate. Advance notice is required to view records.
- Abstract of Votes Cast (State of Colorado), 1978-2008
- Boulder County Election Precincts (Map), 1976
- Colorado and U.S. Constitutions, 2009
- Election Laws, 1912 & 1974-1998
- Election Poll Books, 1948-1950
- Election Precinct and Special District Maps, 1930-2002
- Election Records (Nomination Certificates, Petitions, Protests, Secretary of State Certificates, Election Judges, Notice of Election Certificates, etc.), 1874-1912
- Election Records: Notice of Election Certificates (Women’s Suffrage), 1904-1910
- Election Records: Petitions, Protests and Affidavits (Anti-Saloon Territory), 1908
- Evergreen Library (Drawing), undated
- Fair Campaign Practices Act Manual, 1999
- Housing Density Structures per acre Demonstration (Map), undated
- Lakewood Bancroft Fire Protection District (Map), 1992
- Petitions Regarding Voter Precinct Changes, 1871-1891
- Polling Places, 1980s
- Political (Republican Party) Archives (Campaign literature, Election Results, Ballot Issues, Candidates, Delegates, Scandals, Special Elections, GOP Organization, Training Manuals, Newspapers, Newsletters, Brochures, Buttons, Bumper Stickers, Posters, Orpha Hall Elephant Collection) 1985-1992
- Post Census Tract Map, Jefferson County, 1990
- Proclamation: Change of County Lines, Jefferson and Park Counties, 1909
- Register of Electors for Election Precinct No. 5, 1938
- Secretary of State Rules, 1983
- Voter Information Pamphlet, 1993
- W470 Election Voting Boundaries for February 7, 1989 Election (Map), 1989