- Denver metro area
- Golden & Morrison Quadrangles
- JeffCo Government Center campus
- Jefferson County
- Orthophoto Negatives
Denver Metro Area, 2005
Aerial photographs taken from a helicopter showing Jefferson County Government Center buildings, downtown Denver, capitol building, Civic Center Park, Colfax Avenue, Aurora, University of Colorado Hospital and more.
Golden & Morrison Quadrangles, 1930-1934
Aerial photographs showing the area around Golden and Morrison. Black and white contact prints. Stereoscopic coverage. Scale not given. Taken by the U.S. Army Air Corps Photographers School at Lowry Field. Index available.
Jefferson County Government Center Campus, 1990, 2005 & circa 2007
Unprocessed collection, but available for use; written description unavailable at this time. Contact Archivist for details.
Jefferson County, 1944-1996
Unprocessed collections of aerial photographs of Jefferson County include black and white diapositives (transparencies), prints, contact prints, orthophoto negatives and displays. Earliest aerial photos were for special projects only, therefore coverage of county is not complete. From 1955 on, photos are arranged by flight line or project. Flight lines run north and south, from eastern boundary westward. Flight line indexes for some years are available. Contact Archivist for details.
Years & Coverage
- 1944-1981 Prints: Miscellaneous Small Projects
- 1955-1957 Prints (Aerial Indexes to Littleton area and Waterton area - Beers Sisters Road, 1955)
- 1963 Prints
- 1970-1972 Diapositives
- 1971 Prints: W 6th Ave.
- 1972-1973 Prints: Highway Recommendations Book
- 1975: Prints: North Turkey Creek, Troublesome Creek, Evergreen, Soda Creek, Pine, Idledale, Buffalo Creek, Bergen Creek
- 1976 Prints: Flight Lines 1-18 (1:12000) and Flight Lines 1-9 (1:24000)
- 1976 Diapositives: Flight Lines 1-18 (1:12000)
- 1977 Prints and Diapositives: Engineering Project
- 1980 Prints: Flight Lines 1-18
- 1982 Prints
- 1985 Prints: Flight Lines 1-9 (1:24000); Flight Lines 1-18; Ortho Project 015-572
- 1986 Prints: Meyers Ranch
- 1988 Diapositives and Prints: Miscellaneous Projects; Gravel Pits; Hogback-Marston-Hampden-Ken Caryl; Jefferson County Complex
- 1991 Color Prints: Flight Lines 1-18
- 1992 Diapositives and Prints: Flight Lines 1-9 (1:24000)
- 1993-1994 Ortho Negatives, Overlays
- 1995 Color Prints: Flight Lines 1-18
- 1996 Prints: Flight Lines 1-10; Buffalo Creek Fire; Buffalo Creek Flood
- 1996 Diapositives (1:20000)
Orthophoto Negatives, circa 1976 & 1985
Series 130 (271 Negatives)
Orthorectified aerial photograph negatives covering Jefferson County. Scale 1 inch : 800 feet. Envelopes may contain two photos, one unlabeled (circa 1976) and one labeled 1985. (See Series 136 Orthophotographs for prints.) Use Orthophoto Grid index.
Orthophotographs, circa 1975-1979
Series 136 (2 Volumes)
Orthorectified aerial photographs of Jefferson County labeled with section corners and descriptions. 259 black and white original orthophotographs and map index.