Employment Navigation Center
Employment & Career Resources
The Employment Navigation Center is the first place job seekers start on their journey. There are many ways to reach us; through our call center, email, or in person.
We are here to help you reach your employment goals by:
- assisting you in determining the direction you would like to take in your career
- helping you to evaluate whether you need a survival job, conventional employment, a entirely new career, or something in between
- developing a career or job search plan
- preparing for employment with job search tips, resume feedback, interviewing techniques and more
Our coaches are well versed in a variety of techniques to assist job seekers in marketing their experience and skills to fit the demand and needs of employers.
We welcome customers coming by, calling us, or emailing us to discuss your unique needs with one of our Career Coaches.
Our Call Center staff can answer questions related to:
- How To Conduct A Job Search
- Role of Career Coaches
- Job Leads
- Navigating the Connecting Colorado job search website
- Workshops and Training Opportunities
- Other Workforce Programs
Business & Workforce Center can provide interpreters and translators free of charge. The center can also provide hand-outs and materials in alternative formats. Please call 303-271-4755 or stop by the Employment Navigation Center for more information.
The Business & Workforce Center, a proud partner of the American Job Center Network, serves Jefferson, Clear Creek and Gilpin counties, and is an equal opportunity program. Auxiliary services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities.
This program is funded by U.S. Department of Labor and the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act.