COVID-19 Liquor Application Packets
Special Events with more than 100 attendees for inside or 175 attendees outside must submit their a plan and obtain pre-approval from Jefferson County Public Health and use this updated Special Event Liquor Application.
Obtaining a Liquor License
Clerk to the Board is Jefferson County’s Liquor Licensing Office
Please make sure to download the forms before entering your information to make sure your changes are saved. Only complete applications will be accepted. Please note that we cannot give legal advice.
- We are now accepting most liquor applications electronically! To submit your application: email us here
- Need to get fingerprinted? You can make an online appointment here with the Sheriff's Office.
- We accept payment of the county fees with check, cash, or credit card
- To make your state fee payments, please visit the Department of Revenue Liquor Enforcement Division’s website to make your payment to them directly and securely online
- To make an appointment and visit us in person, please call 303-271-8191 or email us here
For liquor licensing information, please call 303-271-8191 or submit our Contact Us form.
Liquor Application Packets
*Please Note: We may request additional forms or documentation due to temporary COVID-19 rules and guidelines. Please see the updated packets above as well to determine which application fits your needs.
Fees and Other Resources
Liquor Licensing Authority Board
The Liquor Licensing Authority Board (Liquor Board) is an appointed board by the Board of County Commissioners and is designated as the "local licensing authority" for the unincorporated portions of Jefferson County as defined by the Colorado Liquor Code and the Colorado Beer Code.
The Liquor Board holds hearings on the first Thursday of each month. To find more information about the Liquor Board, it’s members and meetings please visit the Boards and Commissions Liquor Licensing Authority Board page.