House Checks

Home Vacation Checks for Unincorporated Jefferson County Residents

Residents of unincorporated Jefferson County may request a home vacation check by calling the Jefferson County Sheriff's Office at 303-277-0211.  

Deputies will make an effort to do extra patrols, and will know how to reach you if a problem occurs while you enjoy your vacation. Please note deputies cannot be responsible for mail, deliveries, or pets.